Business Taxes

What Tax returns does my business have to file and pay?

small business taxesMany Small Business owners are not aware of the many filing requirements or regulatory agencies that require them to file tax returns for different type of taxes.

By the time these requirements are realized, they have already missed a sales tax deadline or an unemployment deadline, are facing unfair penalties, interest or associated fees – all results of their lack of knowledge on business taxes.

Let us help you identify which taxes you owe as a small business.

Below is a list of the most common tax forms filed by small businesses:

  • Income Tax Returns
  • Form 1120S – S Corporation Income Tax Return
  • Form 2553 – S Election, if during your initial tax planning you deemed this the best choice
  • Form 1120H – Non Profit/Association/Other
  • Form 1120C – C Corporation Income Tax Return
  • Form 1065- Partnership Returns
  • Form 1040 Schedule C – Self Employed
  • Payroll Tax Returns
  • Forms 941
  • Forms 940
  • UCT-6
  • W2/W3
  • 1099/1096
  • Sales Tax Return
  • Tangible Tax Returns
  • Annual Reporting filing with the State
  • Corporate State Income Tax Returns